Tow Truck Driver
Tow Truck Driver
Jim's Towing & Automotive has job openings available for a Tow Truck Driver! We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Elgin, IL.
Tow truck operators provide customers with jump starts, locksmith services, and tire changes in addition to towing services. It's important to us that our tow truck drivers represent our company as competent and attentive to customer needs.
The Tow Truck Driver will be responsible for:
- Operating a towing or service vehicle
- Engaging in courteous, helpful conversation with vehicle owners and operators
- Prompt and thorough communication with co-workers
- Completing paperwork and documentation
- Using problem solving skills, including basic math
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 21 years old/li>
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED/li>
- In possession of a valid Class C driver’s license, with a satisfactory driving record/li>
- Experienced in operating a tow truck/li>
- Able to drive both manual and automatic transmission vehicles/li>
- Dependable, honest and outgoing/li>
- Available to work weekends and some holidays/li>
Just experienced wonderful customer service...professional, safe, accommodating and timely!
Keep your hair dresser close and your mechanic closer! I had the best experience ever! This shop is white glove clean, the customer service beat what you get at the big dealerships and they are HONEST!!!! Bob saved me a boat load of money and gave it to me strait. Hopkins Ford tried to pad their pockets thinking I was a weak female who falls for the line "Ma'am, you need to replace the whole front end, and by the way, we can do it today and give you a ride to work. It will only cost you $680". Yeah right! How can a truck that cost $32,000 and is just 5 years old require that much work????? It doesn't! Bob, THANK YOU! You have a new customer, WHEN I need work and I'm going to send everyone I know to your shop. It's really nice to know there are still a few honest men out there who aren't trying to make a million bucks on the backs of hard working people. BLESS YOU!
This place is great! I'm 20 and don't no much about cars so I went to various place for estimates on a muffler fix. Other companies were charging me hundreds of dollars do replace various pieces. Jim's towing took a look and said "It's just a rusted out hole, we can patch that up. No need to replace the entire piece." They cut out the rust and welded a new piece into the spot and my car is so quiet now! They were honest, VERY friendly, did a great job, and saved me several hundred dollars; super highly recommended! It's THE quality mechanic shop that one always hopes to find.