- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Just experienced wonderful customer service...professional, safe, accommodating and timely!
Keep your hair dresser close and your mechanic closer! I had the best experience ever! This shop is white glove clean, the customer service beat what you get at the big dealerships and they are HONEST!!!! Bob saved me a boat load of money and gave it to me strait. Hopkins Ford tried to pad their pockets thinking I was a weak female who falls for the line "Ma'am, you need to replace the whole front end, and by the way, we can do it today and give you a ride to work. It will only cost you $680". Yeah right! How can a truck that cost $32,000 and is just 5 years old require that much work????? It doesn't! Bob, THANK YOU! You have a new customer, WHEN I need work and I'm going to send everyone I know to your shop. It's really nice to know there are still a few honest men out there who aren't trying to make a million bucks on the backs of hard working people. BLESS YOU!
This place is great! I'm 20 and don't no much about cars so I went to various place for estimates on a muffler fix. Other companies were charging me hundreds of dollars do replace various pieces. Jim's towing took a look and said "It's just a rusted out hole, we can patch that up. No need to replace the entire piece." They cut out the rust and welded a new piece into the spot and my car is so quiet now! They were honest, VERY friendly, did a great job, and saved me several hundred dollars; super highly recommended! It's THE quality mechanic shop that one always hopes to find.
I have been using Jim's for my auto repair for 10 years. This is one of those shops you always hope to find. They are honest, communicate with the customer, go the extra mile and do good reasonably priced work. Highly recommended!
Took my car in for repair at Jim's towing and Bob actually saved me money! excellent work and VERY honest. I'll never take my car anywhere else. I would recommend anyone I know to do business here!