CODE OF ETHICS
CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
The shop was amazing. I called and they got me in the same day, repaired and returned my vehicle within a couple of hours. I highly recommend this shop!
Donna Worf, 06/29/2021
Just experienced wonderful customer service...professional, safe, accommodating and timely!
Keep your hair dresser close and your mechanic closer! I had the best experience ever! This shop is white glove clean, the customer service beat what you get at the big dealerships and they are HONEST!!!! Bob saved me a boat load of money and gave it to me strait. Hopkins Ford tried to pad their pockets thinking I was a weak female who falls for the line "Ma'am, you need to replace the whole front end, and by the way, we can do it today and give you a ride to work. It will only cost you $680". Yeah right! How can a truck that cost $32,000 and is just 5 years old require that much work????? It doesn't! Bob, THANK YOU! You have a new customer, WHEN I need work and I'm going to send everyone I know to your shop. It's really nice to know there are still a few honest men out there who aren't trying to make a million bucks on the backs of hard working people. BLESS YOU!